Saturday, February 21, 2009

We were invited to sit down and "enjoy the show!!" James and I were delighted to attend the debut performance of "Rumplestitskin." They were comic performers, and we loved the show... and they loved the show... but we were informed that there will be no more public performances by order of the "King." He was in the show. I don't know who did the voices for the King, but he said sometime after the show that there weren't to be any more public performances allowed. It is so funny. I hear the boys talking about putting on another one, and then one of them tells the other, "We can't, remember? Don't you remember what the King said?" I can't even get them to change their mind. :)


"Late at night my mind would come alive with voices and stories and friends as dear to me as any in the real world. I gave myself up to it, longing for transformation."

Jo March
Little Women

No comments:

Post a Comment