Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Anniversary

"Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God..."

Ruth 1:16

We said these vows to each other 9 years ago today. :) I am still very happy to be where he is, and to go where he goes. I am so happy he's my man. :)

P.S. The song "There is Love" that is on my playlist right now is the song that we played when I walked down the aisle. :) It still makes me happy to hear it. :)

2 comments:

  1. congrats man brings back memories love rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...congratulations! That was a sweet sweet wedding! And the night of your wedding when we heard the song"There is Love" is when Me and Candace decided we wanted it for her wedding. Of course she was much too young to get married at that time, but we did use it. It's still a beautiful song! Never gets old. You two are a perfect couple:)

    ReplyDelete