Friday, February 20, 2009

New Love :)


I'm too funny. I have developed a new love... bowling. :) I know that it is kinda nerdy to actually admit it, but I have played 7 games in 6 days, and would go again tomorrow. :) James and I went on Valentine's Day after a dinner date at Chili's, and then we took the boys again today. It was their first time bowling, and using the bumpers and the ramp, the actually were beating me part of the time. :) Kind of embarrassing, but I am glad that maybe they inherited a better athletic gene than I did. :) It was so fun. I am not doing so well, I am just barely able to get my injured foot INTO the shoes, let alone do the fun sliding thing with them that all the people on the lanes beside us were doing. I sort of waddle down the aisle, then TRY and aim, and then roll it as hard as I can. It is frustrating, though, because a lot of the time I think that I would be able to do better, if I had more momentium going. Oh, well. James is liking it just as well as me, so maybe when I get to doing better I will be able to be more competitive. :)

2 comments:

  1. Bowling is a lot of fun! I am absolutely no good at it though so I rarely go. Glad yall are having so much fun though. I know your boys probably loved their new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys are doing that. :) :)
    It's fun! I haven't been in forever, but I really like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete