Saturday, February 14, 2009

Secret Admirer

For Valentine's Day this year, I had the florist deliver the boys a balloon each and a bag of kisses. :) We had already gotten the boys' gifts, so I sent it from their "secret admirer". I thought that that would be fun, since they wouldn't really suspect anything else from us. They have a Little Bear show where Mother Bear sent her Little Bear a valentine, from his secret admirer, and she sends him off to find out who could love him so much. He finally figures out that she must be tricky, likes pretty things, ect., and finds out it must be her. I always thought that that would be so sweet. :) They were so surprised when the door bell rang, and when I let them answer it when it was opened there was somebody with pretty balloons and candy. :) Their mouths were open, and I knew they were trying to figure this out, what was going on. :) Jathan can read, so he opened both cards, and said "From your SECRET ADMIRER!!!" They were delighted. :) I asked them both seperately who they thought could love them so much, and they both had the same answer. "The lady that brought them, of course." :)

2 comments: