Friday, February 27, 2009

Katie Shae

I so much enjoyed Katie's sleepover last night. :) It was so fun having a girl in the house. :) She watched me fix my hair this morning, and she was so full of compliments. :) "wow. cute. hair", and when I put my shoes on (a big thing in Katie's world, she loves shoes) she said "wow. cute. shoes. on" I think it is so funny how that a little compliment like that, a little encouragement makes you feel prettier. :) She is such a fun girl to have around. What was the last thing that someone told you that made you feel good inside? Post it for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute and so true. Little compliments can sometimes be just what you need to hear, and by the way CUTE new profile picture ! So very pretty!! Oh, back to the post. I would have to say it was Kayden{of course} this afternoon when I came home from work and he woke up from his nap....just the way he says I ont{want} Grammy does wonders for me and then when he says Uhhh you more{Love you more} really makes me happy. And as always every day Bobby makes me feel good inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love you! :) We are so glad that you are here for us...love you lots and lots.
    ♥ Charin

    ReplyDelete