Saturday, February 21, 2009

King of the Castle

I get so tickled at the boys lately. They are so imaginative sometimes they live in their own little world. Only people that are around them alot can understand. :) Jathan is going through a sign-making phase. He labels everything.The hall has signs on it "Rabbit Street." (Trix Rabbit street to be exact. :) I told you he was commercial. :) They make signs to remind them of the order of the steps they need to do in order to go to bed. :) They pretend they are cowboys and the next time I go in their room there are paper cactus' EVERYWHERE, horses drawn on paper, ect. I think the funniest thing happened the other day with them, though. They love playing with their puppet theatre. They act out all the things that they are going through lately. I was finishing up the supper dishes the other night, and I saw this sign letting me know that there was going to be a "Puppet Show" for the whole family to enjoy. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! Your boys are so creative...that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete