Monday, February 9, 2009

One thing I love about Jared...

One thing I love about Jared is.... he is in love with me. :) Who wouldn't love thinking that for a brief moment in time, your child has eyes only for you. :) He has so much love to give it is scary, one day I was just walking by the kitchen, and he burst into tears, I turned around in surprise, and asked him what was wrong. He said, "You are just.... so beautiful." Does that melt your heart or what? He picks out bows for my hair while I am buying shampoo, he lays me down on the couch, and brushes my hair for me, and then when he gets done, he turns the brush over, and "polishes" my hair. He calls it his "loving gift." He learned about a loving gift in Sunday School, where Mary anoints the feet of Jesus, (good job, Crystal :) and he says it makes him want to do things for me to show me how much he loves me. He has proposed a few times... ;)... I told him that I couldn't marry him because I was already married. He was sad about it, but I told him that he would want to marry another girl when he gets bigger. (sniff) He thought about that for a couple of days, and then came back and asked me what would happen if Daddy dies, can I marry you then? That was just too cute. His Daddy didn't like that too much, though. :) Jared just "gushes" when he gets in one of his moods. He "croons" (Jamie's word) me sweet love songs, and he burst into tears one night at the table when I told Jamie in joking that he was "the man" for something he had done. :) Jared was sniffling, and he said, "but you told that to ME one time. If he is the man than that means I can't be !!!" Jamie just loved that. :) He also says that he is going to live with us forever. His Daddy explained to him that when he gets older, he will WANT to go out and get a job, and have a place of his own. Jared just got real quite and wouldn't talk about it anymore. Later, when Jamie was at work, he told me that we were going to have to find a place for him to hide, while his Daddy was gone, so that when he got older, he could hide there, and still live at home. :) I thought that that was HILARIOUS!!! He is so cute, and so sincere, I know that he will make some girl a wonderful husband some day. I just hope that I won't be too jealous when it happens. I love being the only lady in his life for now, but I do want him to be happy. I just hope she takes as good care of him as I try to. It is not too early to start praying for my future-daughter-in-law. :) Just please, give me a few more years to be his "best girl"

2 comments:

  1. Jared is a sweetheart. Enjoy every minute of being the only woman in his life. Hopefully that will last for years =) no need to rush things huh? I'll always remember how much he loved his snuggly! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! :) Love that about him polishing your hair :)

    ReplyDelete