Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A bit different...

Jared has such a funny outlook on life. :) He is always looking at things (as he calls it) "A little bit different." I have gleaned alot from just listening to his unique outlook on life. For instance, the other day, he said something that didn't make alot of sense, and he said 'crumble that thought.' :) When he is searching for something to say, he tells me to 'just pause it a minute'. :) I guess that comes from being born in the technological era. He is always surprising me with what he comes up with. He has alot of different words to describe what he is talking about, 'all wobble' when he is dizzy, 'all sniff' when he has a stuffy nose, 'my heart is tired' when he is not wanting to do something, 'all cuddly inside' when he is feeling loving, 'all gishy gishy goo' when he is indescribably sick. :), '100 wonderful' when he really likes something, and 'all stink' when he needs a bath at night. LOL. I love listening to him talk. He is so funny. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's cute! I love the way children express themselves!

    ReplyDelete