Tuesday, February 17, 2009

44 Random Thoughts

I got this in an email from my sweet sister-in-law, and thought it would be fun to post. If you want to do it, you can post it on comments. :)

1. Do you like blue cheese? I don't think so, but that would probably be the only one I don't. :)
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? My husband does. :) Enough for everybody in the family. :)
4. What flavor of Kool-Aid Is your favorite? Grape definetely
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, everytime I go it seems like I get diagnosed with some new strange disease. :(
6. What do you think of hot dogs? One of James' favorite foods, but I only buy them for him, (and occasionally the boys. They get jealous.)
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do pushups? I haven't tried in forever, and don't want to find out that I can't. :(
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my rings
11. Favorite hobby? cross-stitching
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I'm too lazy for that. :)
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My weight. :(
14. Middle name? Aline
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...I need to get the laundry in the dryer, I should be doing something else than play on the computer, what's for supper?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Lemonade, green tea, Pepsi
17. Current worry? That my physical therapist said that it would take 6 months to a year before I am able to walk normally again. :(
18. Current hate right now? Divorce. Everyone I know it seems like is getting one. :(
19. Favorite place to be? At home, watching movies with my family and cuddling on the couch with lots of blankets. :)
20. How did you bring in the New Year? In bed. :)
21. Where would you like to be right now? Here
22. Name three people who will complete this? Probably who hasn't done it yet. :)
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, I LOVE them, but they don't fit right now. :(
24. What shirt are you wearing? brown polka dot
25. Do you like sleeping on satin Sheets? I don't know... I keep wanting some, but the cheap ones don't look like they would last one washing. :)
26. Can you whistle? yeah
27. What is your all time favorite song? I don't know.... I still cry everytime I hear "Proud to be an American".
28. Would you be a pirate? No. Definetely not. I love seafood, but the smell fresh makes me very nauseous.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. :)
30. Favorite girl's name? Kirsten Aleena Laurie
31. Favorite boy's name? Josiah ( we could call him Jo-jo) :(
32. What's in your pocket right now? Chapstick
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jared telling me he knew that his bedroom was clean because you can walk easy and it's shiny as a whistle on the floor. :)34. Best bed sheets as a child? Does a pillowcase count? I had the softest pillowcase EVER, and I always waited until it came out of the wash to put another on my bed. But, I took it down to Florida on a trip, and it got confused with the the other people's pillows, and we came back with a very scratchy one. *frown*
35. Worst injury you've ever had? My foot, I guess. It has taken forever to get better. (21 weeks and counting...) Even my own foot Dr. calls me "crip". ughhh.
36. Do you love where you live? Not really, but at least we don't get flooded in/out now. :)
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
38. Who is your loudest friend? I really hate to say. Not you guys, though. :)
39. How many dogs do you have? none.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Jared
41. What is your favorite book? Anything by Beverly Lewis, or Janette Oke. Been liking Tracy Peterson, too.
42. What is your favorite candy? Hugs. :) Yum.
43. Favorite Sports Team? not into sports. :)
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Look for me (for I will be there too.) I can't remember the real name now, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment