Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Mother's Prayer

I found this yesterday... it touched me so deeply I couldn't stop crying until long after the song was over. Like the woman who sings this song, Rachel Aldous, I too have a child with a disability. I can relate to this with the deepest part of me. My son is going to be 7 in a few days, and I can honestly say that they have been the happiest years of my life. He is so beautiful to me, and I know that God has a plan for each and every life He ever allows to be conceived. Abortion is the saddest thing to me, because I know that there is a hole in humanity where each new life was supposed to be. This is a beautiful song, and I want to make this my love song and anthem for my babies. Listen to it with kleenex, and as you think of what God has blessed you with, thank God that your mother allowed you to live to experience it.



I don't know why it isn't showing the video anymore, but you can go to You Tube, and search A Mother's Prayer-Not Celine Dion/a different song. I am sorry, I don't know why it used to show it, and not it won't. :(

1 comment:

  1. *sniff* Being a Mama really is the single greatest gift in the world!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete