Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~about my husband~

Hey. I found this blog Titus2atthewell other day, and found a post that really inspired me. She encouraged women to list things that they loved about their husbands, and I thought that I would try it. I really try not to take him for granted, he does so much for me, and I really appreciate him. Here are a few of the things that makes him so loveable.

1. He holds me when I cry.
2. He works so hard so I don't have to work outside the home.
3. He tries to see humor in any situation.
4. He loves our children with all his heart, and would gladly die for them.
5. He thinks I am beautiful. :)
6. He has a beautiful smile...it makes his whole face light up.
7. We have been through so much together, and he still loves me.
8. He cuddles me in his sleep.
9. He opens doors for me.
10.He loves God, and tries to put him first in everything that he does.


p>At the Well Blog Button

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet :) You guys are really great for each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh****I love this. Always love it when women tell the good things about their husbands!!! It makes me happy. I may have to do this also on my blog. I did go to the web page. Very full of info huh?

    ReplyDelete