Friday, March 6, 2009

Cute Balloon Pets :)




























The boys and I made these last weekend to take to their 4-H award banquet. The theme was 4-H Country, so I thought that these would be perfect tabletop decorations. :) Aren't they cute? They were actually a Martha Steward Kit, that I had found at Wal-Mart. We had so much fun decorating them. Everything had it's own sticky-backed peel off sticker, and it was so easy and fun to create them. :) If you get a chance, they had other kits. Wouldn't they be so much fun to make with guests at a child's birthday party?
P.S. Pardon the lousy pictures. :) I was in a BIG hurry, but I wanted to get pictures of them before I took them. I didn't know with getting them in and out if they would have a long life, being just balloons. :) The flash was shining off of some of them, but you get the idea. :)


2 comments:

  1. I've looked at those kits a bunch of times! :) Martha Stewart has the cutest stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo funny but I just came from Wal-Mart and while waiting for a prescription to be filled I wandered by those and then came home and read about them on your blog... too cute. I'm sure they were a big hit at the boy's banquet!

    ReplyDelete