Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday at last....

I had... a left-over Subway sandwich for lunch.
I need... to do laundry.
I want...to see my littlest nephew again.
I will...get to see him tomorrow. :)
I made... meatloaf for supper.
I just.... rescheduled my physical therapy appointment to the next Monday so I don't have 3 Dr.'s appointments in 1 week.
I am...listening to Crystal's blog playlist.
I crave...mashed potatoes.
I'm going...to take a nap later.
I wish... I were feeling better.
I love...Fridays. :)
I promise...to blog more next week.
I'm thinking...about spring.
I miss...having energy.
I can't... wake up completely.
I shouldn't have... eaten chips and dip with that sandwich.

Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this!!!.....and don't worry, your secret about the chips and dip is safe with me{lol}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, chips and dip and mashed potatoes! This made me hungry :)
    I'm so glad we got to see you today!

    ReplyDelete