Monday, March 23, 2009

~A few of my favorite words~

I was thinking the other day about how some words stand for themselves, evoking a feeling strong enough to stand alone. I put together a list of some of my favorites, words that make me feel good inside. :)

*cherish*
*imagine*
*remember*
*carousel*
*romance*
*moonlight*
*soul*
*pregnant*
*memory*
*beautiful*
*Mama*
*caress*
*lover*
*soulmate*
*engaged*
*sunshine*
*protected*
*cozy*
*warmth*
*massage*
*starlight*
*follow*
*become*
*novel*
*daughter*

I know that there are a lot of others, but these were the ones that came to mind quickly. :)
What are your favorite words?

2 comments:

  1. Love, trust , faith ,children, family,encourage, eternity, cozy, chocolate, vacation, marriage, friends, rest....Great idea....today rest is one of my favorites because I am so tired{Z Z Z Z :) }

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! :)
    Here's a few of mine...
    color, warm, cozy, sunshine, love, happy, smile, laugh, cuddle, relax, baby, trust, read, art, magical, cute :)

    ReplyDelete