Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Do you know your A.B.C.'s?

I got this in an email the other day by my friend Crystal. I am just now finally getting it finished, and posted. :) Try it it is fun. :)



A

Age:27

Annoyance: telemarketers that hang up on ME if they want James. Ugghhh!!

Animal- Franklin the Turtle (Jathan's> :)



B

Beer: YUCK!

Birthday: October 2

Best Friend: Jamie :)

Body Part on Opposite Sex: Smile. :)

Blind or Deaf? No, thanks.

Best Weather: Fall with breeze and sunshine. :) aahhhhh.

Been on stage: Yes.

Believe in Magic: Nope.

Believe in Santa? No. I actually never did. :)



C

Candy: Whoppers and Hugs and Kisses. mmmmmm

Color: Red/Green/Brown

Chocolate?Vanilla: Vanilla....always. :) Haha Crystal. :)

Chinese/Mexican Food: Mexican

Cake or Pie: Cake

Continent to Visit: Pretty much everything I need is in ours. :)

Cheese: Colby



D

Day or Night: day

Dancing in the Rain: Make it warm weather if you do. :) Don't get sick. :)



E

Eyes: Green

Everyone's got... a waterbuffalo. :)

Ever failed a class? I was homeschooled, so I really didn't take any as a child, but I have done good with the ones that I have taken as an adult. So far.



F

First thoughts waking up: HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food: Yes, please.



G

Greatest fear: Being alone

Goals: Finish unpacking my house, finish cross-stitch so I can start the new one.

Gum: Sugar-free

Get along with your parents? Yes



H

Hair Color: Auburn/brown

Height: 5'4"

Happy: Mostly

Holiday: Just about all. :)



I

Ice Cream: a no-no (my Dr. says. :(

Instrument: Who me?



J

Jewelry: rings

Job: Full-time Mama



K

Kids: I need more

Kickboxing or Karate: makes me hurt thinking about either. :)

Keep a journal: does a blog count?



L

Love: makes me happy inside.

Letter: J (we have alot of them.)

Laughed so hard you cried: almost everyday



M

Milk Flavor: Chocolate

Movies: Anne of Green Gables

McD's or BK? McD's (I ate there today actually. :)



N

Number: seems to stick well with me. I remember most of our account numbers (even from the electric bills, ect. It is a good thing I don't sleep talk. :)



O

One wish: to be a better wife and Mama



P

Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi... to much. I try not too.



Q

Quality: Trustworthiness



R

Reason to cry: thinking about someone hurting

Reality T.V. : I don't get any channels. Am I weird?

Radio Station: 89.1 Southern Gospel

Roll your tongue in a circle: pretty tongue tied. :)

Ring Size: 9 (Isn't that huge? It is funny, though. It has been the same even with weight changes up/down.)



S

Song: There is Love (I walked down the aisle with that. :)

Shoe Size : 9 on my regular foot, just about any size hurts on my other one. :(

Sushie: I don't like anything raw. Thank you.

Skinny Dipped: I am merciful. No thank you.

Strawberries/ Blueberries: Strawberries



T
Tattoos? YUCK!!
Time for bed? Usually too late. :)
Thunderstorms? Usually only scare me if everyone says it is going to be bad. :)

U
Unpredictable: peoples moods

V
Vacation spot(s): Just about anywhere sounds good. :)

W
Weaknes: Children and small animals without Mommies. :)
Which one of your friends acts the most? I have no idea
Who makes you laugh the most? Probably Jared
Wanted to be a model? No, but I would settle for looking like one. :)

X
X-Rays: Probably had 25 in last 6 months. No kidding.

Y
Year it is now: 2009
Yellow: Is a happy color. :)

Z
Zoo animal: Giraffes. I love them. Jathan and Jared love to feed them. One time Jared almost ate their food when I handed it to him, though, because he thought it was a graham cracker. :):)

WHO:
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Jamie and my pillows :)
2. You went to the mall with? Jamie and the boys
3. Talked to on the phone? Charin
4. Made you laugh? Jared
Said they loved you? Jathan

2 comments:

  1. Great Answers!!! I love the water buffalo answer the best. Gotta love them Veggie Tales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am totally gonna do this i promise. I just need enough queit time. and all my quiet time is consumed with sewing right now! Love and miss ya

    ReplyDelete